How to create & import questions from a question bank?
Creating and importing questions in TestYou is very simple. In many cases, you need to conduct a test in a hurry and you don’t get time to create the question for your test. TO solve this problem, we have created a simplified question bank feature where you can select and import questions from the question bank into the test.
Let’s have a look at how to create and import questions from TestYou question bank into your test
- Click on the Create Test.
- Add details to the test (Select Category, Title, Description, Keyword(optional))
- For importing questions from a question back, click on the Manage Questions.
- Click on Question Bank Option.
- Select question bank from the drop-down menu option.
- Then select the question(s) you want to import into your test and click on the Add Selected Questions button. Selected questions will be added to your test.
- Customize test’s setting from the Test Setting option.
- If an extra section is needed in the test, click on the Add New Section button.
- Once the test is set up, click on the Publish Test button to publish test.