Import Questions Very Easily From Excel sheet
When creating a test, the most important and time consuming task is creating questions. It’s a very tedious task to add questions one by one manually in the test, as it will consume even more time when the test has multiple sections with many questions in a single section.
TestYou offers multiple ways to import questions in the test. TestYou reduces manual effort of creating an online test by simplifying the test creation process. In TestYou you can easily import all your test questions directly from an Excel Sheet to the test.
You can easily import questions from an Excel Sheet, just follow simple steps:
1. Click on the Create Test Option
2. Fill the test details which has following sections
- Select category of test
- Give the Title of test
- Provide a brief description of test
- Give some specific keyword to the test (Optional)
3. Then go to the manage question section
4. Select the Use Excel Sheet
5. And upload your Excel Sheet by clicking the Browse Button
In this way you can import questions directly from the Excel Sheet very easily in short span of time.