How To Set Up a Password Protected Test In TestYou
We understand the importance of confidentiality, it matters a lot. When it comes to the security in conducting a test, TestYou offers this amazing facility. You can set up a Password protected test to make sure that only allowed candidates can see and attempt the test.
TestYou password protection feature allows you to conduct test online in a well secured and better way. It’s very simple to set a password to a test. Just Follow this simple steps to conduct a test online which is secured by password.
1. Firstly, Log in into the TestYou and choose the examiner mode. Then click on the Create test option.
2. After you click on the Create Test, Fill the details of test which includes
- Select Test Category
- Give Title of test
- Give brief description to Test
- Give a suitable keyword to the Test (Optional)
And Click Next
3. After filling test details, Click Next. And click on the Test Setting Button.
4. After clicking on the Test Setting Button, go to the Privacy Option and set a Password for your Test.
After this click on Update Button and you are good to go, Your test is Password Protected now.